Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there. -Jalal ad-Din Rumi
Need we say more?
well, someone is going to have to call the editors of that book to let them know the words they used were too big - cuz he's getting it wrong!
I wonder who will read this to him?
LOL! I think the VP reads it when he comes out of his "undisclosed location". Unfortunately, he editorializes quite a bit and the original meaning has been lost.
his next book that is on backorder at the library is how to be a human being for dummies.
Post a Comment
4 Comments:
well, someone is going to have to call the editors of that book to let them know the words they used were too big - cuz he's getting it wrong!
I wonder who will read this to him?
LOL! I think the VP reads it when he comes out of his "undisclosed location". Unfortunately, he editorializes quite a bit and the original meaning has been lost.
his next book that is on backorder at the library is how to be a human being for dummies.
Post a Comment