Pictures!

The wedding pictures were just posted on the photographer's website today. They look amazing, however, you have to do some work to see them. Easy step-by-step directions:

1) Point your browser to Erik Hinote Photography at this link.

2) Scroll down to "websites" and click on it.

3) Wait for page to load.

4) Click on the folder called "Omar".

5) Enter the password, "081107", when prompted.

6) Browse pictures.

7) Purchase enough 8x10's to cover at least one wall in your house. (come on! I know you're just dying for a new photo for the Dena shrine you have in the back room in the basement you think no one knows about. Those pictures you took from across the street with your telephoto lens while I was taking out the trash don't count.)

I am so pleased with the work Erik did with the wedding. He was professional and fun and the results are stunning. Many, many thanks to him.

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

0 Comments:

 
being fearless - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger