Scary

OK, so you know that on Tuesday afternoons I always end up "office hopping" and scrounging for a place to see my clients. Well, Today I ended up in the office of a Social Worker who just retired last week (and maybe they won't post his job until May when I graduate?! Keep your fingers crossed!). This is what I found when I opened the door to the bathroom that's attached to the office. Yes, that is a video camera in the bathroom. No, it is not pointed at the toilet. Yes, I'm confused, too.

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

5 Comments:

Jamili said...

I'm kinda questioning the file cabinets in there too. a little light reading?

Lori C said...

is that a shaving kit on the back cabinet? is there something you'd like to share with us??? hmmm??

kali said...

to each their own... i guess...

kali said...

and that doesn't look like diet coke in that bottle... hmmmm??

kali said...

ok ok... the more i look at this picture, the more fasinating i find it!! i mean... there's a mug full of spoons next to a clear liquid in a diet coke bottle which is next to a mini cauldron of sorts... AND a video camera?!?! what was going on in that room??

 
being fearless - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger