Yummmmmmm

My Sunday night with milk and cookies. Wanna come over and join me?

Sunday, March 02, 2008

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Deno:
I don't know what the poster said that got removed, but I would like to come over and have a cookie and some milk with you. But, as you know, out of respect for Louise I give up things during Lent and this year it is sweets. So, on Good Friday, or whenever it is they (Christians) stop Lent, I would be glad to have a cookie (or many cookies) and milk with you.

Love you lots, Dad

kali said...

i'm suprised Nelly's head isn't in the glass! i would love to enjoy cookies with you! they look yummy ....

dena said...

Dad?! All sweets? You two are gluttons for punishment! Although I remember the year it was peanut butter. That was miserable for all of us. I will bake us fresh cookies on Good Friday and we'll call it Great Friday!

I love you,
-D.

 
being fearless - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger