Check Application Status - OMAR, DENA M
Application for Social Work (MSW) for Fall, 2006
Graduate Application Processing
Congratulations. You have been accepted into the Social Work (MSW) program. You should receive your official admission letter in the mail within 2 weeks. The letter will identify any deficiencies or provisions associated with your admission.
I am THRILLED!!! But do you think they know classes start in 2 weeks?
4 Comments:
CONGRATS!!!!!! i knew you'd get in!!! i am so very proud of you! i love you so dearly... remember i am here for you for always! xoxo
Dena:
I was hoping you would post this this morning. Congratulations. I am so happy for you. I know this is what you have wanted and just needed a break to get in to the right school. Well, here you go. You earned it and now you can move along with your goals.
I am so proud of you, honey. I know Dad's are supposed to be proud, but I must say this goes to the core of me.
Love you and I am pulling for you all the way.
Love, Dad
Now you'll be able to get paid for what you already do, "therapizing" folks.... i appreciate it anyway and boy am i glad you never sent me a bill!!
And now we can talk "school" together!!!!!
Yeah Dena! I am so happy for you!!!!
Post a Comment