GRADES!

FOUNDATION PRACTICE I: A-
COMM/ORGANIZ CHANGE: A
HMN BEH SOC ENVIR I: A
SOC POLICY/SERV I: A
FIELD PRACTICUM I: Y (pass)

Cumm. GPA: 3.92


woooo hooooo!!! on to semester two.

Friday, December 22, 2006

5 Comments:

Anonymous said...

SWEET!!!! GOOD JOB!!! Hey, I know, why don't you come to Michigan and we'll toast your success with Uzo?

dena said...

what a super-stellar idea!!!! i think i'll get a plane ticket. if i arrive on the 28th will that work for you??

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

THAT'S A GREAT START FOR YOU. MAKE SURE YOU STOP IN WILLIAMSTON IF YOU COME TO MICHIGAN. WE'D LOVE TO SEE YOU.

LOVE, DAD

dena said...

williamston...? i grew up in a town called that ... i think i can remember how to get there.

i CAN'T WAIT!!!

see you soon!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats D!! One semester down and only < bleep > number to go!

love you, and I'm proud that you are my sister.

--Jam

 
being fearless - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger