All That I Want


by The Weepies

So, it's December. And that means everywhere you go for the next 25 days will be playing the same tired Christmas songs that were playing for all of December last year and the year before and the year before. I was thinking "wouldn't it be cool to hear something new and interesting??" This is a song I found. What Christmas songs do you like?


Monday, December 03, 2007

10 Comments:

kali said...

what a pretty song! so peacful and it gives me such a sense of love. i love you!

a christmas song that i like? hmmm... i'll get back to you on that one... xoxo

kali said...

i just posted my favorite xmas song on my blog! love

Jamili said...

Favorite song in a season i'm not fond of??? I'd say everything off the John Denver and the Muppets album --especially "Alfie the X-mass Tree" one. "It's in every one of us to be wise. Find your heart, open up both your eyes. We can all know every thing without ever knowing why."

Dre said...

John Denver and the Muppets would have to be my absolute favorite, but since Jamili already mentioned that one I thought I would share a guilty pleasure favorite Christmas song - Last Christmas by Wham

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUJeUAmfr6w&feature=related)

Dre said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dre said...

I posted the video on my blog since the link gets cut off in the comment.

Dre said...

Oh, and Aimee Mann has a pretty good Christmas CD. Very traditional songs, but I like her take on them.

I guess I am a sucker for Christmas songs, even though I can be a bit of a grinch.

(James Taylor's latest Christmas CD is good too, and Diana Krall...)

Ok, enough from me.

Dre said...

Sorry, one more: Jimmy Buffet's Christmas Island

dena said...

LOL! who knew the question would draw such a diversity of answers. I agree about the James Taylor CD. But, then, I pretty much love anything he does. I'm not sure about Wham, tho ...

Lori C said...

i finally got to listen. i really liked it. thanks for giving us something new. :-)

 
being fearless - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger