This may be the weirdest thing I've EVER seen! (and I'm a social worker!) A Republican Forrester owner. (The bumper stickers proclaim that this person 1) is a bitter gun owner and they vote; 2) their Christian children are on the Honor Roll and 3) they voted nObama. Very informative for the back of a car. I also know they eat at McDonald's because it is in the drive-through that I took this picture. I know what you're thinking, but I was ONLY there to get this picture. I ate McNuggets for the third day in a row today in order to document this heinous abomination.) Has the world gone mad?!?! Has Subaru gotten so desperate for sales that they stopped issuing the "are you a liberal hippie" test before they let you buy the car???? Do you think we should call the Subaru Police? Do they have a hotline we can report this? 1-800-car-jack.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment