Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there. -Jalal ad-Din Rumi
was.... was that english?? those tires look tiny! or that newspaper is HUGE!! have you shrunk??
HA! Yes, it's English ... back me up here Ziad! They tell me this car is worth a LOT of money these days (the box says they only made 7 of this car total) so I'll have 1/18th of a cool car. I hope Dodger isn't too upset.
**feels dena's forehead** how are ya feeling? *checks pulse* you ok?
Post a Comment
3 Comments:
was.... was that english?? those tires look tiny! or that newspaper is HUGE!! have you shrunk??
HA! Yes, it's English ... back me up here Ziad! They tell me this car is worth a LOT of money these days (the box says they only made 7 of this car total) so I'll have 1/18th of a cool car. I hope Dodger isn't too upset.
**feels dena's forehead** how are ya feeling? *checks pulse* you ok?
Post a Comment