What do you think of this layout? I feel like I'm missing something ... any suggestions?
The New PostSecret Book
12 years ago
Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.
-Jalal ad-Din Rumi
What do you think of this layout? I feel like I'm missing something ... any suggestions?
Posted by dena at 3:56 PM
10 Comments:
Just one suggestion: STOP picking at it or it will leave a scar.
Spoken in my most solemn "fatherly" tone.
Love you Deno. It looks fine, honey.
Dad
have they eaten ALLLLL the leaves off your layout?
i like the giraffes, but when it loaded on my puter, your pic and all the links were not lined up with your posts. my puter or your layout? i liked the leaves too.. AND, you know posting Brad Paisley on your blog makes you a country music fan.... *gasp*
Lori, it seems to be working on my computer. Is anyone else having the same problem?
yeah. i'm w/ Lori. it always shows up at the bottom of my screen. kinda defeats the whole no scrolling thing. :)
oh. but i forgot to say that i really like the colors and the evil giraffes.
ok .. i moved the guest book, hoping that would solve the scrolling problem. did it work?
yes! yea!!! no scrolling.
now that that's taken care of, can you get kate and thom to post more baby photos?
lmao! i KNOW! it's not like they don't have anything else to do besides posti pictures for us. it's just rude. so there.
Post a Comment