No one was hurt ...

This is the outcome of my morning driving in Tucson. I'm frustrated, but thankful that all the damage is external. The other woman was at fault and got cited (thank you, TPD). The really sad thing was I couldn't find a copy of my insurance card, so I also got a ticket. The fine is over $900 if you can't prove you actually are covered. Fortunately, I can just send in my proof and call it good. What a day!


Monday, October 22, 2007

3 Comments:

kali said...

aww honey!! i am so glad you're ok! it must have been really scary. i am here for you, dena. i love you!

Jamili said...

ok. i change my mind. i would not go with you --not in that car, anyway. ;)

I'm glad you're ok, D. It looks like it was pretty bad, though. And it sucks to have to deal w/ all the car crap... let me know if you need a ride somewhere, and I'll come get you.

Lori C said...

no way to blame that one on the snowy roads. :-D

 
being fearless - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger