dam!






These are apictures from our trip to Nevada in January. Jamili met Kali and I in Vegas. We saw the Hoover Dam and then went to Vegas. We had a great trip!!











M&M World! 3 floors of chocolate that melts in your mouth but not in your hand.













AND Coke! Who knew there were so many decadent treats in Vegas?! (Kali and I with the Coke Bear)

Friday, April 21, 2006

4 Comments:

melinda said...

Did you take the dam tour? One of the reasons I wanted to go was to see if they said "dam" repeatedly like they did not the National Lampoon's Las Vegas Vacation movie! They didn't. . .I was sad.

dena said...

LOL! we didn't take the dam tour, so i don't know how frequently the dam tour guide mentioned the dam water barrier. we did, hewever, talk about the dam scenery a lot espicially while we were at the dam gift shop, in the dam parking lot and waiting in line to exit the dam highway. and i must say, we had a dam good time!

Lori C said...

I laughed soooo much after reading those. Ah, good times.

kali said...

dam

 
being fearless - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger