... still no word on grad school. i think i'll join a nunnery.
Friday, April 28, 2006
4 Comments:
Anonymous
said...
I don't think you're qualified. The whole "give your life to a CHRISTIAN god" thing. I hear there's a great MSW program in some small town in texas... hmmm... what was that called? oh, yeah! Houston.
I also hear there is a wonderful grad school program at this school called MSU!!!! (I will keep my fingers crossed for you for the school you want though! :)
4 Comments:
I don't think you're qualified. The whole "give your life to a CHRISTIAN god" thing. I hear there's a great MSW program in some small town in texas... hmmm... what was that called? oh, yeah! Houston.
not qualified? how would i get into houston if GOD won't even take me?! ;)
maybe you need a gun rack....
I also hear there is a wonderful grad school program at this school called MSU!!!! (I will keep my fingers crossed for you for the school you want though! :)
Post a Comment