direct quote

Jeff wrote this about a patient yesterday:

"Pt very concerned that staff @ UMC were going to force him to have a rectal tube. Pt did get in touch with ex-spouse who also did not want a rectal tube."

(I swear, I can't make this stuff up.)

Would you like a rectal tube? They're handing them out for reduced price today at UMC.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

6 Comments:

Lori C said...

are they reduced because of the overstock????

kali said...

what can you do with a rectal tube, anyway?? have a slurpy?

dena said...

with a rectal tube, you un-drink a slurpy. or anything else for that matter.

reduced price because no one wants one. i can't imagine why ...

Jamili said...

I would think that a person's EX-spouse is the only one who _would_ want you to have a rectal tube.

Lori C said...

LOL. i would think that ex-spouse might even VOLUNTEER to insert said rectal tube.

kali said...

...ouch...

 
being fearless - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger